FREE FOR MEDICAL CARD & DOCTOR VISIT CARD PATIENTS
WHY 24-HOUR ABPM?
· Medical best practice would advise that it is more accurate to measure blood pressure over 24 hours than in a single measurement at home or at your Doctor’s
· Shows how your blood pressure changes throughout the day and especially at night
· Identifies when a “morning surge” in blood pressure is evident
· Helps you and your doctor to see your response to and the effectiveness of your blood pressure medication
HOW IT WORKS
· You wear a small device on your waist connected to a cuff on your arm for 24 hours.
· Measurements are taken every 30 minutes during the day and night.
· Normal daily activities are not affected.
Fee Private Patients – 75 euro .
Please enquire at reception or when speaking to your Doctor / Nurse.